Wednesday 11 March 2009

Welcome guys


Hi everybody! This is my first experience with blogging, so be patient with me because I'm still working on the lay-out of my blog. My first impression is that this is going to be a very exciting and interesting experience to live together. I hope we could interact and help each other learning ad achieving new goals..so please leave comments with suggestions whenever you want! I think that with this blog I can improve my writing and analytical skills and I can enrich my vocabulary. Furthermore, the use of informal language is very important for my future everyday life and career, because people normally don't speak as academic professors ;) So, I'm going to write soon and often posts 'for fun' and 'for learning'!
Bye!

Elisabetta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisabetta!
    I like the way you are going to live this blogging experience...I perfectly agree with you!I know a lot of people who get offended - and, as far as I'm concerned,they shouldn't - when others give them advice to improve their language skills...but we all are here to learn something more and I'm convinced that peer feedback can be really useful!So...write me whatever you want, whenever you want!
    See you soon,
    Michela

    ReplyDelete