Tuesday 24 March 2009

About pics...


Hi everybody!
I know that there have been problems of copyright about the use of pictures and I don't want to be in troubles. For this reason, I decided to 'embellish' my posts with my own photos (except for that about feeds, I really can't find a picture that could suit!). What do you think about them? You know.. I'm not a photographer and I've never been passionate about photos, may be a new interest could rise inside my heart! I posted pictures taken during my travels (for the moment I used two pics about Munich and one about Elba Island), but yesterday morning I decided to experiment new subjects! So, I went out in my garden and took some photos of my mother's flowers..she takes so much pride in them! Let's see what will happen in the next weeks....and let me know if you like them ;-)

Elisabetta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betta!
    First of all, I want to tell you're right...Iforgot the plural 's' in links.I've just corrected my mistake!And let me know if there are other mistakes, we're here to learn as much as possible from each other!
    As far as your photos are concerned, they're wonderful!I think that this blog is totally yours if you publish your photos instead of others'.So, well done!
    See you tomorrow,
    Michela

    ReplyDelete