Sunday 29 March 2009

Reflective Blogging: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING- Part I

Hi guys!
..and the prize for the Brand-new discovery of this week goes to...drum rolls...Social Bookmarking (together with the awareness that I'm really uncultured about the Internet world)! Fortunately this course is taking me to a new level of knowledge about the useful things I can do thanks to the Internet! This week I discovered the existence of Social Bookmarking and, in particular, of Delicious...what a beautiful name! This service allows people to tag, save, manage and share Web pages all in one place. Indeed, Delicious is a community where you share the information you have found on the Web with other people with the same interests. If you want to add me as a friend my username is elisabettazambolin....ok I know I'm not very creative but what can I do? ;-) If you want my personal suggestion, all the sites I tagged with bloggingenglish_09 are useful in order to improve our English and our pronunciation but my favourite one is www.tv.com. Here you can find full episodes and clips of series, shows, movies,...now I'm going to watch an episode of Family guy so....see you and have fun with your favorite programmes!

Elisabetta



1 comment:

  1. This is my updated version without errors..thanks to Prof Sarah ;-)

    ReplyDelete