Tuesday 31 March 2009

Reflective Bloggin: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING-Part II


Hi guys!
Today I'm going to write again about social bookmarking. Indeed, now we know what it is and I can suggest some interesting examples to you. During these last few days I looked at my peer's bookmarks about learning English and this thanks to the network I created on Delicious.I'm incredibly technological! Among their bookmarks I found some websites that could be useful for you and for me, in order to improve our English and I noticed that some of the links are the same. For example, I want to mention Anna's choice about www.learn-english-today.com because I chose it too ;-) Indeed, in this website we can find lists of idiomatic expression and proverbs, business vocabulary, exercises and wordgames as well. About Michela, I found Grammar Gang really useful; it is a blog which provides tips to improve our writing skills. Moreover, the fact that this is a blog means that it is continually updated and we can learn new things almost every day. Among Cristina's chioces I found Reuters very interesting. This website can be defined as a news service where we can find especially videos and recording on financial issues. So, the goal of this week is to practice English through these web-sites.HAVE FUN!

Elisabetta

1 comment:

  1. This is my updated version without errors..thanks to Prof Sara ;-)

    ReplyDelete