Monday 25 May 2009

SPECIAL THANKS


Dear guys,

as I wrote in my last post, last week I had my last English lesson. It was a very sad moment because it was the last university lesson of my career, so the very ending of an important and significant period in my life (all these 'last' makes me so sad!)! Moreover, these lessons were not only really useful but also amusing and I had a really good relationship with my professor Sarah and my classmates.

I really appreciated this course for many different reasons:
  • I feel I really improved my English (I'm supposed to be a C1 student now ;-) );
  • I improved my computer skills (sooo many discoveries!);
  • I became a blogger (and I love blogging!);
  • I realized I like taking pictures;
  • I knew my classmates better and I made new friends thanks to our working groups.
Are you jealous of my achievements? I think you should ;-)

Finally, I want to thank all those people that made this journey with me. A special thank goes to my professor Sarah for her helpfulness, her innovative lessons and her critical teaching, and another goes to my working group (in alphabetical order Anna,Cristina and Michela ;-)) because thanks to their corrections and their collaboration and cooperation I improved not only my English but also my way of learning. A thank goes to all my classmates because they make this year unique and useful...thank you guys because I feel I improved as a student and as a person.

Ok after my 'Oscar speech' I think I could cry :-( but don't worry as I already said I'm going to keep on blogging ;-P

Elisabetta

No comments:

Post a Comment