Monday 1 June 2009

DD: 'Deutsche' Days


Hi guys!

Do you like my picture?It was taken during the last few days! I was supposed to study but I really need a break from everything. So, I left with some friends and we visited our friend Mauro who studies in Mannheim (Germany). I really had a wonderful time!

Mannheim is a typically 'deutsch' city and I loved it. In particular, I enjoyed the culinary specialities, such as 'Bratwurst', 'Brezel' and soooo many sweets and liters of beer!! I already miss them ;-) Moreover, I visited Heidelberg, which is a mediaval city characterized by a wonderful castle. I walked thousands of stairs to reach it but it was worth it! The view was exciting..WUNDERBAR!


Now it's time to study again but after this break I feel more relaxed and I can do my best!
Thanks friends ;-)

Elisabetta

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visit! You're right... we had a wonderful time! It's a real pity that it is already bygone!!!! When intend you to come here again???? :-) Mauro

    ReplyDelete